Dama Financial, through its bank partners, provides cannabis-related businesses (CRBs) with access to transparent, sustainable banking and payment solutions. Using innovative technology, data and artificial intelligence, Dama exceeds the compliance and regulatory requirements for servicing CRBs, bringing legitimacy to the rapidly growing cannabis industry. As successful FinTech entrepreneurs, Dama’s founders have a proven track record of building companies that have removed the barriers that exclude unbanked categories from accessing the fundamental financial solutions necessary to thrive.
Dama’s comprehensive and compliant financial framework offers CRBs the option to maintain cashless operations, reducing their exposure to security risks while improving their business efficiencies and operational focus.
On behalf of its bank partners, Dama Financial offers access to:
1. Dama Premier
• Schedule recurring or ad-hoc appointments for secure armored cash pick-ups
• Monitor activity in real time via desktop or mobile or be notified of transaction alerts via email or text
• Send and receive payments via electronic ACH, wire-transfer or check
• Access to a 1% interest-bearing account
• Schedule secure cash pick-ups and delivery via armored courier
• Send electronic tax payments to approved tax authorities with no monthly fee
• Monitor account activity 24/7 with online and mobile access
• Accept electronic retail payments using the secure Paytender application
• Customers can pay using a linked bank account or debit card at checkout with any Paytender merchant
• Funds settle to the merchant’s Paytender Merchant account
• Integrates seamlessly with any POS system
All Dama Clients enjoy:
• FDIC insurance on deposits of up to $250,000 per account
• Dedicated Relationship Manager for account-related inquiries
Dama Financial is an agent of its partnering financial institutions and licensed money transmitters.